Traykon is home to countless Orc tribes scattered throughout the land. Although most are civilized but territorial, some or feral and nomadic. No matter their tribe, Orcs share a common ancestry and a deeply religious nature. The mandate from their gods allow the orcs to survive on the fringes of Traykon's wilds, in competition from other barbaric races who refuse to settle in cities. Underneath this veneer of civilization lies a savage nature that the orcs generally love to unleash in combat.
- +4 Strength, –2 Intelligence, –2 Wisdom, and –2 Charisma.
- Size: Orcs are Medium creatures and thus have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Base Speed: Orcs have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Ferocity: Orcs possess the ferocity ability which allows them to remain conscious and continue fighting even if their hit point totals fall below 0. Orcs are still staggered at 0 hit points or lower and lose 1 hit point each round as normal.
- Weapon Familiarity: Orcs are always proficient with greataxes and falchions, and treat any weapon with the word “orc” in its name as a martial weapo
- Darkvision: Orcs can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Languages: Orcs begin play speaking Common and Orc. Orcs with high Intelligence scores can chose from the following: Dwarven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, Undercommon.
Half orcs are the results of a breeding between humans and orcs. These beings are much smarter than their Orc lineage and stronger than human stock. These differences alienates them from either culture. In Orc lands, their superior intelligence gives them an advantage over their more savage relations. Most Half Orcs that stay within orc lands become leaders of their clans or weapons for its rulers. In human lands, Half Orcs have more freedom to choose a pathway but are still viewed as savage and unclean.
Half Orcs have no society of their own. They are outcasts in whatever society they choose to live in. Half Orcs often make their living on the fringe of society, often as Barbarians, Rangers, or Fighters. Half Orcs prefer to breed with others of their kind. No matter what a Half Orc breeds with, the resulting offspring is always a half orc.
- +2 to One Ability Score: Half-orc characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Half-orcs are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Half-orcs have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Half-orcs can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Intimidating: Half-orcs receive a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate skill checks due to their fearsome nature.
- Orc Blood: Half-orcs count as both humans and orcs for any effect related to race.
- Orc Ferocity: Once per day, when a half-orc is brought below 0 hit points but not killed, he can fight on for one more round as if disabled. At the end of his next turn, unless brought to above 0 hit points, he immediately falls unconscious and begins dying.
- Weapon Familiarity: Half-orcs are proficient with greataxes and falchions and treat any weapon with the word “orc” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Half-orcs begin play speaking Common and Orc. Half-orcs with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Abyssal, Draconic, Giant, Gnoll, and Goblin.
Both goblin and orc races have deviant ideas of "recreation" and "torture." Often, these two races find themselves with captured specimens of the other species. Rape is an standard torture technique for these races. All too often, a Goloron is born of this act.
Goloron's are children of rage and pain. Many grow to be mindless killing machines. Whatever culture they grow up in, they are trained in the ways of combat from n early age. Often, a truly prosperous tribe will have several of these creatures leading their war parties.
Golorons are completely unable to reproduce. They also have a lifespan of only about 40 years, but they reach adulthood in a scant 10. Goloron adventurers are normally lone survivors of a vanquished tribe. Few sane beings will ever trust one of these creatures as anything other than front line "grunt" forces.
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence, -4 Charisma.
- Darkvision: Goloron can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and an Dractmen can function just fine with no light at all.
- Mixed Blood: Goloron count as both goblins and orcs for any effect related to race.
- +4 racial bonus on Fortitude saves involving Poison.
- Languages: Goloron begin play speaking Common, Goblin, and Orc. Goloron with a high Intelligence Score can choose from the following: Draconic, Giant, Gnoll, Gnome, and Sylvan.
Bestial and savage, the Orogs are a credit to their savage parents. Born of the ill fated mating of orc and ogre, the Orog is often found leading orc shock troops and at the front lines of any besieging army. Orog blood runs thin so these monsters are unable to breed offspring. Many Ogre chieftains try to breed these creatures to aid their raiding parties.
Orogs are bestial siege engines. Whether it is in Orcish army or an Ogre raiding party, the Orog is always added muscle. Orogs are smaller than their ogre parents but much stronger than their Orc brethren. Orogs who are raised outside of the savage cultures are often found as brute forces for some nobleman or as guards for a wealthy merchant.
- +6 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma.
- Medium: Orogs are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Orogs have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Orogs can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Mixed Ancestry: Orogs are considered as both orcs and giants for any effects related to race.
- Languages: Common, Giant, and Orc. Orogs with high intelligence can choose from the following: Draconic, Giant, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, and Sylvan.